Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Grilled Ribs in Bourbon Sauce

It has been just over a month since I last blogged. The month of April was incredibly busy between seeing friends, family, running and doing spring errands (like planting my herbal garden) I did not have much time for blogging. With the nice weather I have also been enjoying the deck and BBQ. This past weekend we purchased a much needed new Q. The other one was pretty unhealthy as it was rusting out. The new grill has so much more room, more BTUs, a cast iron grill. So far it grills really nicely.
On the weekend we grilled up some ribs in a tangy bourbon sauce with asparagus on the side. The ribs turned out delicious. Cook ed them on medium high heat for 12 mins (6 mins per side) and basted with bourbon sauce througout grilling. As for the asapargus usually 4 min per side or total of 6-8 min tossing around occassionally is perfect (I added olive oil & freshly ground pepper to them). Hopefully with the new BBQ and the herbs in my garden growing I will be inspired to post more regularly again.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that grill looks clean…great pictures too.

Christelle said...

Wow, now we are talking, equipped to the teeth, brilliant!! :)

Sara said...

Welcome back! I've just started grilling again too. The ribs look delicious.

La Cuisine d'Helene said...

That's a beautiful recipe. Looking forward to more recipes from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails