Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, March 3, 2008

Thai Curry Salmon

Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of this dish, so I used the one from the LCBO website, where the recipe is from. I served this with coconut infused jasmine rice and green beans.
.
2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
1 tbsp grated ginger
1 tsp grated lime rind
¼ cup vegetable oil
Salt and freshly ground pepper
4 salmon fillets with skin on (3 lb total)
.
Mix the ingredients together. Place fish skin side down on a greased baking sheet. Spread marinade over salmon fillets and let marinade in the fridge for 30 mins. Heat the oven to 400F and bake the fish for 12-18 min (dependin on the thinckness) - fish should be opaque and flaky to the touch.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im going to try your marinade, sounds delicious, hopefully it will be delish as well! Thanks

Eugene and Elle said...

This marinade was GREAT! Very easy (even I - the domestically-challenged one - had people coming back for seconds) and extremely tasty! This will quickly become 'my dish' for family potlucks! Thanks

Coffee and Vanilla said...

I have to try this, sounds very good... I eat lots of fish every week, also salmon, so next time I make it I will use your recipe, thank you :)

Have a wonderful day, Margot

Related Posts with Thumbnails