Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I have not posted much this week, as it has been more than hectic, and I am not sure between now and the new year things will settle down. I think I just need to better organize my time, or learn to live off 4 hours of sleep. Things I have made in the last week have been nothing to brag about, much less post. Lets see I had rice krispies that were going stale, so I made peanut butter rice krispy bars, an omelete using up left overs in the fridge, a pita pizza and dined out more than once. After this weekend I hope to get back on track and get cooking and baking normal meals again.
I can't complain about having to eat out at my favorite sushi place though. I was introduced to Sushi Generations through a friend and it has become a great lunch place for a group of us girls to frequent and catch up with one another. The sushi is very fresh and flavorful, the presentation pretty and the serve always nice and polite. The presentation in the above is not representative of some of the dishes, noting I went with take out this time....told you it has been a lazy and crazy week.
On another note months ago I was tagged by Bexxie from Pies and Bass. At the time I was not blogging much and did not get around to passing on the tag. So I thought I would get going on this now.
Once you are tagged there are some rules to follow which are posted below. Then you are to tag 5 others.
Here are the MeMe rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Five Facts About Me
1. I graduated from Kinesiology (BSc. Kin) and worked as a Kin and personal trainer for 5 years. Now I work for a health and safety organization.
2. In my spare time I love to be outdoors be it running, hiking, and/or biking (or cooking of course).
3. My vice is red wine - (with bread and cheese).
4. My birthday is in November making me a scorpio - intense, determined, emotional, introvert, secretive, deep, passionate, loyal, brooding, extreme and mysterious..... seems pretty accurate!
5. My favorite season is fall as I love the fall foods, colors, the smell of the cool air and of course Halloween.
So here is who I am tagging:
1. Our Kitchen Sink
2. Apples and Butter
3. Butter Sugar Flour
4. Easy Does It
5. Feel Good Eats
Created by Fitness Foodie at 29.10.08