Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Goats do Roam


For the past 2 years I have been trying to keep a decent wine cellar. The past months have certainly put a dent into not only quantity but quality of my wine selection. With fall and winter coming I am anticipating many hearty dishes like soups, stews, pastas & roasts that would be complimented by the perfect pairing wine.

A new addition to the cellar is a wine I have tasted before and immediately enjoyed the both the aroma and taste.

This South African shiraz has a vibrant red brick color with plum fruit, olive, licorice, and dried herb aromas. To the palate it offers a medium to full bodied, warm and peppery taste that offers a spicy and smooth finish. It goes perfectly with light meat dishes, and my favorite - spicy foods.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails