Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Vanilla Bean Cafe


The Vanilla Bean Cafe was created as a means for me to post a compilation of both my own creative recipes and my favorite recipes inspired by others.

Inspired by the local markets, fair-trade stores, as well as trendy neighborhood cafes & restaurants, my passion for gourmet food & wine is quickly developing into an obsession. An obsession I love to share with good company.

As a health enthusiast most of my cooking consists of fresh foods, that boast flavor and offer essential vitamins & nutrients. In recent years, for health and environmental purposes, I have been trying to switch to more organic, fair trade and animal friendly foods. I hope to educate myself and others more about these issues through these blogs.

For those who share a passion for food and the environment , I hope you will find comfort in some of these recipes.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got the first comment probably bc as of now you haven't told any one but oh well. love the blog idea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails