Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Thin Crust Pizza



An easy friday night dinner is homemade pizza. What makes it even easier is buying a pre-made crust. Although I love making my own whole wheat pizza dough, if you haven't made it in advance it is not something you can whip up considering it has to rise. I really like the whole wheat blue menu pizza crusts, as they are thin and light. I also love my homemade pesto on my pizzas along with the following ingredients.

thin crust pizza
tomato sauce
italian sausage (pre-cooked)
baby spinach
sliced mushrooms
tomatoes diced
goat cheese


Heat oven to 425F. Cook crust for 5min before adding sauce and toppings. Spread pesto on crust, followed by tomato sauce. Top with ingredients peperoni/italian sausage, tomatoes, mushrooms and spinach. Crumble cheese on top. Place in oven for about 10 min. Broil for 2 min until cheese is browned.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails